Thursday, July 15, 2010

Past Few Days

Dustin is putting in some concrete on the side of our driveway, the kids have had a blast helping him! 
When Dustin pulled up with the tractor Austin said "is that our tractor???" It was our tractor but only for 3 hours!
After everyone rode on the tractor is was off to the park...our normal travel buddies were busy (Mame, Aunt Nana, Marcus, and Dustin)  so that just left me and 3 kids.  Haley picked the park and she picked our school playground, which I love because there is never anyone there.  So we went and played then we went to Target to buy school backpacks and lunchboxes for Haley and Austin.  The kids were AWESOME, I should venture out more by myself!
Sweet Jack sat and played by me while the big kids ran all over the playground!

Haley had a great time pushing Austin.

After playing we sat for some snack and juice before Target!

Austin kept asking Dustin if he could help him so Dad gave him a job...he was supposed to put ALL the dirt in the wheel barrell. Austin worked hard and loved the challenge but he didn't make much of a dint.  He LOVED helping his favorite guy though!

 Here Haley and Austin are showing their muscles.  They are both into eating fresh spinach to grow strong like popeye. Mimi gave Austin Dustins old Popeye doll and that has got them eating spicach, so thank Mimi for making our kids healthier! After the park it was off to the pool!The one in our backyard of course, we go there a lot while Jack is sleeping...he went to the doctor today for 2 ear infections!Poor thing, he was a terror last night. I am crossing my fingers that he will sleep better tonight!  Some exciting Jack news is that he has 2 new teeth!

We decided it would be fun to put their small slide going into the pool...it has been a hit!

Haley got bored and wanted to make a nature wreath!  She got her bucket and wondered around the yard for thirty minutes and then came in and created her wreath!

I can't beleive it is time for Austin to start preschool!!!  I made his napmat this past week!  He loves it because he loves cars. He wanted to lay on it while he drank his milk getting ready for bed tonight.  I am just glad it is finished and I don't have to do it when school starts.
I used big buttons on Haleys mat but I forgot to buy some so we made our own stuffed buttons.  Austin said "It is cool, it is cars and I love cars".  That is the new thing he is doing these days  if you say do you want a fork he will say "I love forks" or do you want some chicken his response will be "I love chicken". It is pretty cute!

No comments: