Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So Much

So much has been going on we haven't had time for posting anything.  Here is a run down and I will post pictures later.

Haley has started school and she LOVES it!  She loves her teacher and all of her friends.  I love having her across the hall, I get kisses all of the time! Haley goes to dance on  Mondays and loves it! Haley is getting taller and so now she is really starting to look like a big girl...makes me sad! It seems l;ike just yesterday we were taking her home from the hospital, 5 lbs and so helpless and dependent, and now she wants to do everything herself. As she gets taller her attitude gets bigger, we are really working on keeping that in check!

Austin started school and much to my surprise he is doing great, that is what they say, and it is a church school so they wouldn't lie, right???? They say he is sweet, quiet, and has a blast so I am just going to hope that he really is sweet! 

Jack is growing!!!He is about 5th percentile in height and weight so he is not growing that much, he is still small.  He is getting so much smarter and is walking everywhere.  My sweet little Jack who I used to say was completely opposite of Austins personality now is just like Austin! He is into everything!!!!!  He loves buttons, climbing, jumping off things, and stealing things from his brother and sister.   Jacks face has really started to slim up and so now he is starting to look like Austin did when he was 1, except with darker skin!

No comments: