Sunday, August 22, 2010

Last Summer Adventure and Meet the teacher

The last day of summer vacation we headed to the Dallas Aquarium.  We had never been, it was very neat! So many cool things to see!

Then fast foward a week  (a very long week of setting my class up) and here Haley is meeting her new teacher.  She was so excited to find out she was in Mrs. Payne's class. Mrs Payne and I have been friends for 6 years and I am hoping she will still be my friend after having to teach my child :) 
Daddy took Haley

Haley and I in my classroom!

Sweet Jack showing off all of his teeth!

Mimi took Haley back to school shopping and they had so much fun.  Haley got 5 outfits a matching outfit for her Halee doll and Bahama bucks.  Haley had a blast, she felt so special that she and mimi got to go by themselves together!

No comments: