Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 11: Austins First Hair Cut

We finally did it! I agreed to let my little boy grow up and go get his first hair cut! I still thought he looked cute with his crazy hair but some people disagreed with me. Dustin insisted that we took him to his barber where his dad took him when he was a little boy. So Aunt Nana and Marcus watched Haley and Jack while we went to chop off all of Austins hair! Here is Austin and Daddy in front of the Barber Shop!

Waiting for his turn!

He was very calm watching everything that was going on to the little boy who was getting his hair cut when we walked in.


Dads barber Randy was up for the challenge. Austin sat on the little booster seat and Randy gave him a lollipop.



Austin was not crazy about being covered up..but he did pretty good!




Loving his lollipop.





Bye bye baby hair!!!!


Changing his mind about this hair cut experience!




All done and I was right it does make him look older...I am not ready for him to grow up just yet!
But he does look very cute!

An after shot!



Twins....They pretty much look identicle now!


In front of the twisty pole!


He likes his new hair now! It really makes him look like a BIG brother!


Getting tired!



Randy took care of us and gave us a certificate for Austin and an envelope full of my babies hair. A happy but sad day in the Swann household. At least I have another little boy with a lot of hair that I can look at to remember Austins hair.
Happy Anniversary Dustin! 12 years ago today we started dating! 12 years seems like forever but it has really flown by. I guess time really does fly by when you are having fun! I love you Dustin!















No comments: