Sunday, June 28, 2009

VACATION: Day 3-Last Day

Start at the bottom:)
How Austin kept himself entertained on the very long car ride home. That is a box on his foot :) Best friends! They really love each othere a whole lot. It is very sweet to see them together!

The kids at the end of the vacation!


Our sad attempt at one family picture!!! It is the story of our life. Haley posing with her leg out and Austin screaming to be let down :)


Petting the pig!

Haleys new friend!


Austin feeding the animals!



When we went to the fort worth stock yards Austin HATED the petting zoo but he loved it this time. He was very interested in all of the animals.




Haley at the petting zoo!



A very sleepy Austin!



Haley at the animal safari. You can see her in the side mirror :)


Daddy and his sweet kiddos!
Haley crushing Marcus before breakfast!
Of all the fun things that we crammed into these 2.5 days we asked Haley what her favorite thing was and she said "sleeping in the bed/couch"Let me tell you something had I have known that that would be her favorite thing I would have gladly skipped out on 2 very hot and tiring days at Fiesta Texas and Sea World and laid on that pull out couch with her :) I really did enjoy the outside stuff but I think I would enjoy it more if I weren't 8 months pregnant :)












No comments: