Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 8 Lunch at Grandmas

We got a call at about 9:30 asking us if we wanted to go to grandmas new house and play with all of the cousins. Haley was a loo over doing that so when Austin woke up we loaded the car and off we went. The kids had a blast, I didn't get many pictures because they move so stinking fast!
Here is grandma and JT!
Little stinker Austin! Loving everybit of that cold water!

This is the only picture I got of Miss Kate! She is too speedy for me!







JT enjoying sitting in his seat outside!



Austin realxing after all of the pool fun...I think he would have fallen esleep there if I hadn't taken his picture!






Calista on top of the slide!
I didn't have any good pictures of Miss Haley but we all know I will probably take some with in the next week so I will post some of her then :)
Happy SUMMER!!!







No comments: