Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break Fun

Dustin finished his big project. Clean up the garage!!!! It was a huge undertaking he put in new plugs, he drew out a plan, he built the shelf, and then he quickly filled up the shelves with all of our treasures :) I should have taken a before picture and you would really appreicate his work. Great job Dustin, and Marcus (Natalies boyfriend) who gladly gave up a day to help. Today we had a great last day of spring break. We went to the park with some of my friends and their kiddos!!!
Here we are having fun at the park!

My crew, Schauna and her boys ( little girl will arive on Monday!), Amanda and Reagan

Austin had a blast playing with daddy on the slide!

If you know Austin then you know that he likes to go head first!

Sweet Haley swinging!!!

Austin loved the swing too!

I put this picture in because it is the olny picture I have seen of him where I think he looks like me when I was a baby!



He looks so sweet when he is captures in a picture....that is the only time he is still, in a photo!!!

Daddy and Austin about to slide!

Haley loved this slide but it was really tall, it made me very nervous.

Austin loved the merry go round...he held on tight!

Down the slide she goes

Spinning.......


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had a great day on Thursday too. Daddys family came over Mimi, Aunt Laci, Calista, Carsyn, and Krystal. For soem reason I didn't take a lot of pictures but here is one
picture of Haley and Calista! Cute cousins!

HAPPY SPRING!!!!!

No comments: