Sunday, September 21, 2008

September 20: Debbie and Randy

It was a beautiful day for a wedding and it was a beautiful wedding! I was asked along with another lady to take pictures! I know it is a scary thought...me taking pictures of a wedding! Well I did it and the wedding was so beautiful that I really didn't need great photography skills to get great pictures! It was a honor that I was trusted to take pictures of this special day for them. I hope that I did their day justice in the pictures because it could have not been more perfect! It was so special to see someone who is always there for anyone to finally get the happiness that she deserves! Here are some pictures...not the best because those will get to be a surprise when I finish their Wedding Album. I will be working hard to get it done as quickly as I can :)
Haley and Daddy!
The two cutest flower girls in the world!
The setting was beautiful!
Sparlers were fun but Haley's face is stained yellow!!! Look closely and you can see her chin is yellow!
Daddy and Austin!
The second prettiest girl at the wedding! Mimi wins as the prettiest!
Randy could barely wait to walk down the isle!
The beautiful bride! Randy is a very lucky man!
The happy couple! They didn't stop smiling all day!!!They have waited a long time for this day!!!

It was such a perfect day! Debbie and Randy we ALL love you! Yesterday was a great day for our family...we can't wait for more memories to come!!!


No comments: