Friday, September 12, 2008

September 12: Haley's first day of CHAT!!!

Poor little Austin! He and Haley both got their flu shots on Monday! That was fun!!! I thought it was hard watching babies get shots...but it gets worse when they can talk or should I say scream "I don't want a shot, I will be fine!!!!" It was quite an experience but we all survived. Turns out that Austin is getting in his bottom two teeth (they can actually be seen) and the doctor said his top two are coming so we have had some sleeping issues lately. Mainly because his teething has caused him to be very conjested do he has to sleep inclined and with his mouth open! So he has been sleeping in his swing! I couldn't resist this picture last night! Haley ready to go to CHAT so hopefully she will be better to understand when she talks! Here she is posing in front of our house! If you look closely her shoes do have little heels! Aunt Nana loves to spend her money on stuff for Miss. Haley. When Haley wants something she just asks Aunt Nana if she has her credit card. Natalie very much spoils Haley...I think she does it becuase Natalie is very much like her. They both have a very strong opinion on what they wear, shoes are a very inportant part of EVERY outfit, and that candy that they put by the registers that is sooo much more expensive than if you bought a whole bag of it, is their favorite. Last but not least to them most often money is no object!:)

So grown up looking!



I will post some pictures of her first day of dance later! On another note we have finally moved back into our house! Due to rain and other things 6 days turned into 2 weeks. I thought my Dad was going to kill us! He has grown accustomed to having his house to himself. Haley loved staying there, Austin was indifferent to the situation, Dustin loved it because my mom totally cators to him, I hated it...don't get me wrong I love my parents but it was not my house or my stuff. So we have moved home, I don't think our relationship with my parents has suffored too much because of it but next time we have to leave the house for an extended period of time we will rent a motel. :) But we love you mom and dad...just think of all of the two weeks packed full of memories you now have to cherish!!! We love our new floors they were absolutly worth the wait. I love it Haley and Austin can spill drinks, Haley can draw on her paper on the floor, she and Austin can pretty much throw up in any room ain the house and all I have to do is mop it up...no lasting stains!!! Yeah! I will post some pictures of it when the house is a bit more in order!

1 comment:

The McIntires said...

Love the picture of Austin asleep in his swing!