Monday, February 4, 2008

February 3 & 4: Playing outside in the warm air!

We had so much fun playing outside! It was so beautiful...the wind was a little much though. Haley's hair looks crazy!Daddy puching Haley on the swing. They look so much alike! So cute. Can't wait to see how Austin resembles them.
Haley can climb up her rock wall!!! She was so excited to be able to do it. She couldn't wait to show Daddy!
Daddy and Haley swinging so high!
My sweet little Haley! So beautiful!!!

Everything is going well here. I am huge but other than that I am feeling good. I have a student teacher and she is doing her two week teach for the next two weeks so I won't have to do as much work as I normally do at school. C-section is still scheduled for the 22nd at 9:30. Hopefully everything will continue to be great and we will make it to that date. Haley would be completely fine if Little Austin decided to come early because she can not wait until he gets here.

No comments: