Monday, February 25, 2008

Austin is here! February 22 at 9:57

Finally he is here! He weighed in at 7 pounds 10 ounces and 20 inches long! He looks just like his big sister!

Haley and mom before leaving for the hospital!!!

Dustin and I right before leaving for the c-section!
Austin minutes after he was born!


Haley doing a puppet show for Baby Austin!
Me showing Haley her new little brother!
Haley HAD to be the first one to hold him! She was so sweet with him!

PeePaw, Dustin, and Austin! 3 generations of Swanns!

So sweet!

Pops has finaaly got a little boy!!! I think he is pretty excited adn a little nervous!
Aunt Shelly and Baby Austin!


On the way home from the hospital!

About to get his picture made for the nursery!

Nursery Pictures, he did so good!




My kiddos!
Austin and I!
She loves her little brother so much!


I know that some of you got your picture made with Austin but it didn't make it to the blog...it will I am just trying to put some pics up really quick!!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

He's adorable, thanks for sharing the pictures. Good luck!