Saturday, August 27, 2011

First Day of First Grade!

Haley was ready to get to school and see all of her friends. I was not quite as ready because I knew what it meant! Haley being is first grade means: she is no longer on my hall, I won't see her at recess, and she is not going to pop into my room to bring me something from Mrs. Payne!  So I am sad about all of those things but I am so happy that she is ready for another year!



 The boys wanted to get in the picture too!
 Haley and her new, super cute, Hello Kitty back pack!
 My team is awesome and Haley loves their kiddos! Here are the girls!
 The crew!
 She let me walk behind her to her class!
 Haley at her desk!
 Giving Mrs. D the book she wrote for her!   

1 comment:

Schauna said...

Jaxson loves being in the same class as Haley. She is one of his favorites!