Monday, December 27, 2010

The Gaylord!

Every year we do a fun excursion over Christmas break, last year we went on the Palestine Polar Express.  This year we went and spent the night at the Gaylord!  It is beautifuul! We left after we got out of school on Friday.  this picture is the atrium, full of lights, trains, and Christmas trees!
 Somehow all my pics got out of order.  This is Haley up and ready to go to Charlie Brown!
 Our little photographer in the making, Haley takes great pics!
 It was super cold in the Ice!
 Dustin loved the ice slide!
 Uncle Marcus and Haley!
 Uncle Marcus and Aunt Nana, we ythought the background was rather appropriate!!!
 Mame and Austin
 Dad and Jack
 Haley loved the characters
 I love this picture of my parents.
 Austin is in the stange of wanting his picture taken all of the time.  So of course I did it!!!  My family says I created a monster :)

 Austins new smile...the old one was better!  This was breakfast at the riverwalk cantina.  It was so good!!!!



 In bed ready to go to sleep!

 Austin loved playing in the fridge!

 About to open their gift from our vacation fairy.  It was Charlie Brown I want a dog for Christmas!




 Oh, Uncle Marcus....the things you teach my kids!!!!


Austin loved going to the hotel.  He cried when we left.  He already has his bag packed with all his toys for the next time we go to the hotel. Thanks Mame and Pops for the fun memories!

No comments: