Sunday, May 2, 2010

Haley's Girls of Grace Dance Recital

This is the Birthday card Haley made for me! I love Dustins pants!!! This is what she wrote in response to the question on her paper..."Write a sentence about charing your doll with your brother" for those of you who don't read kindergarten writing everyday I will give you the translation "I share my doll with Austin because I love him!"
Today was Haley's recital and just like last year it was absolutely beautiful! It is so fun that Many and Sarah have created a program that teaches the girls about loving God, themselves and dance. Here is Haley after the show!



I love her big blue eyes! She loved getting to wear makeup!



With her"True Beauty" medal!




So sweet




Austin wanted to be in some pictures with Haley!Granny and Auntie Pam watched the boys while we went to see the show!


Proud Mommy and Daddy!


Mimi and Gramps made the long drive to see Miss Haley...they even brought her a bear!

Aunt Nana and Uncle Marcus

Haley being introduced and taking a bow!




The drill dance!














No comments: