Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random Pictures

Austin is a mess! The boy LOVES to eat!!! He also loves manderine oranges. If you look at this picture on the table there is a green lid. That is where I left the tupperware full of oranges while I was doing the dishes. When I looked back I saw that he had found the oranges after he had eaten all of the ones I had already given him. He took the bowl and finished them off! He was very proud of himself!!!

Here is a picture that Haley drew all by herself of our family! I like the huge flowers! I also like that hers and my hair is the same and Dads and Austins is the same!

Beware! If you see a box about this size on your front porch it could be a new gift or it could be...
two crazy kids!!! You just never know! If they show up at your door step feel free to send them back when they get on your nerves! :)










No comments: