Saturday, October 18, 2008

October 18: Kadee Farms in Greenville Texas!

Today we went to October Fest at Kadee Farms in Greenville! We had so much fun! Last year we went in December and I was pregnant with Austin. It was great to have Austin there with us! I was surprised at how much he enjoyed it! The weather was great too! I have been told by many what a slacker I have been about giving away pictures! So since I am about to send in a picture order to snapfish you can e-mail what choice of picture you want and I will have it printed and then send it to you:)Sorry Grandmas, Grandpas, Great Grandmas, Great Grandpas and Aunts...I will try to do better about sending pictures to ya'll!

#1: Haley and Austin loved taking pictures in their orange shirts!


#2 The kids and I on the hay ride!



#3 Austin and I

#4 Haley on her pony ride. She named her pony Cinderella.


#5 Another Haley and Austin shot!


#6 Austin showing off his clapping skills.


#7 CHEEZE!!!!!!


#8 THE CUTEST KIDS!



#9 What a sweet girl!


#10 I love this picture becaseu of Austins big grin!!! Too cute!


#11 The kids and I


#12 Austin playing in the hay!


#13 The two men in my life! They are both very cute!


#14 "Look at my teeth"


#15 Daddy and the kids


#16 Haley on the swing


#17 Daddy and Austin


#18 Haley on the hay jump about to take the plunge...


#19 She did it1

#20 In the hay.


#21 Playing in it.
Ok when you send me your order please give me the picture #. I hope you guys all had a great day today. Papa, thanks for loaning us your camera agian...mine should be back soon :)




1 comment:

The McIntires said...

That is where we go to cut down our Christmas tree. I have never been to their pumpkin patch. We might have to go next year. It looks like you had a great time. You got some really good pictures of the kids and pumpkins!