Thursday, August 14, 2008

August 14th

I left Austin in the living room for a minute (don't worry grandmas I was just in the next room) playing with his toy and then I came back and this is what I found. I love it that his hand is on her back! He really thinks that she is the best thing ever!


Dustin had to shave his face for his job and now Dustin and Austin look so much more alike...I didn't even think it was possible! i will try to get Dustin to let me take their picture together! We will see !!! And Happy Birthday Aunt Laci!!!! We love you lots and we will see you this weekend!

1 comment:

The McIntires said...

I can't wait until Barrett can sit up and play. That was our formula dispenser... we bought a new one so you can keep that one. I think we might owe you a diaper though... Barrett had on someone else's diaper after church. Too funny :)