Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May 11: Mother's Day!

Today was a great Mother's Day becuase I spent it with my to babies! It was great! We went to Kims house and here are some pictures from it.

Calista about a week away from turning one!
So pretty!

Aunt Tool Tool and Calista...I love this picture!
The girls playing together!
Austin trying not to get stepped on or crawled on!
Haley sitting in Terry's recliner.
Haley, me, Calista, and Laci
We finally did it!!!! We got landscaping....when I say we got I mean we got Wes to work us up a plan and then we went and bought it all and Dustin and I planted it!!!! Lots of work but well worth it. It is a lot more impresive when you see it in person. We didn't want to spend a ton of money so the bushes are kind of smile but they will grow soon!


No comments: