Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April 28: Zoo


We had such a fun trip at the zoo! It was me, Haley, Austin, Mame, and Mama Mama.Haley was so excited about going!!! She wore the t-shirt that Daddy and I bought her at the zoo when we went on her second birthday!Yes, that is Bubbles the pony! The same one that she rode on her second birthday! She was so excited to be on him again! This is Haley and Bubbles on December 1, 2006! She has changed quite a bit but Bubbles looks the same!Haley and I riding on the big Merry go Round. Haley had a lot of fun but I thought I was going to throw up :)
Haley and Sponge Bob!



Haley wanted me to take a picture of her on a rock because she said " Daddy loves rocks" So this one is for you Dad!
Haley and Mama Mama posing with a statue! She loved having Mama Mama there!
Haley inside a huge dinosaur egg !
Haley passed out on the couch when we got home!!!She was exausted!
Yes, I know I didn't take any pictures of Austin but he was sleeping in the stroller the whole time. I promise new Austin pictures will be up soon!



No comments: